Tuesday, February 22, 2005

BLOG(Big Love Of Granma)

Well, Long time no blogging.
I apologize for my lazyness.
I have to talk about these days. I know you dont care what I have been up to. but this is my blog. I have to talk. I really have to. Its like my destiny. So plaese be patient and sit front of computure for 2 hours.

Well, First of all, George left Japan on 15th Feb. Weve been travelling in Japan for 2 months. It was really fun/exciting/exhausting. And now I have no money. I really needa job.
Yes. I am looking for a job. BUT, How shud I find Seiji kinda jobs. Maybe being a C translater and speak engrish. anyway, my english skill is getting much much much C worse. If my english skill was 1300km, my english skill would be 120 degree now. I MUST go to toilet now...
okay, Im back.
I have another things to do. My family is moving to new house. so you know what I have to do?
Packing
Yes, I dont like it. Ive done it soooooooooooooooooooooo many times for the past two years. Well, some ppl call me "Packing Master"..... em. no sorry. its a lie.
well, I am the only one who young and strong in my house for now. coz my bros are away. So what I have to do is carrying boxes. I sometimes get worried if I get shrunk.
I have been really really busy/lazy. I dont know if Im busy or not to be honest. too much mind on my head I think.
hm, I feel like drawing a pic of my mind now














































!!!!

I sometimes get worried about my drawing skill.
my back hurts anyway.
C for Crap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh
no wonder your back hurts!!! you should bend your knees when lifting and not bend your back.