Monday, May 16, 2005

Expecting Diary

Today, I would go to friends house. but his house wouldve been gone for some reason. so I would phone him and he would not answer. so I finally would give up calling him as a friend. I would go to police to see if my wallet would have been found. then I would see the movie called Village. I would fall a sleep. I would dream about being painter in Italy in 17th Centry. when I wake up, I would go home and eat the best dinner I ever had (a delicious mouth-watering huge steak served with mashed potatos, superb roast garlic, small solted carrots and a bit of green peas)

I am expecting that.

C for crap

5 comments:

Jakes said...

im sorry to say sonny, but your engrish is slipping. I mean, what the hey is 'solted carrots'?!

Its good to hear from you sagey matey. we miss you dude

Jakes said...

thats right - MORE PUKING!!!!! and MORE POLICE!!!!!

this time we have the national guard at our disposal

Sam said...

Bout time mate.

I don't think me, Seiji and Jakes will actually be in the same place at the same time... that would be cool tho.

Jakes, surely you can work out what 'solted carrots' mean... cmon

SuperAsianOnion said...

to all

I agree that

Anonymous said...

On the subject of food, Seiji loves avocado rubbed in his food, doesnt he sam?

- Paddy