Tuesday, October 25, 2005

back to Liverpool



Well, Im back to Liverpool and now it is nearly 2am. ah, I think I should sleep.
Before I sleep, i rather have to blog, i thought.

Well, it was really really really rearry nice to see my great great great gleat friends, Sam and Jacob again. and we had to say a Big Big good bye again too. wonder when we gonna see each other next time...

well, we talked about many things this weekend. talked about things we didnt disscuss in NZ. and I think it was really rare and important time in England for me. I reminded me why I am in England now and gave me more energy to keep things going. it was like a car getting full fuel from a fuel station. when fuel run out, you have to full it again.

Anyway, it was soo cool doing old private jokes in England too. no one would understand it. oh well, weve got such a wierd sence of homour(yeah definitely guys, definitely)

I realised that how lucky I am to have such friends like this. Im such a lucky japanese from japan in japanland.






It also made me feel "homesick(NZ)". As I was thinking about these and getting emotional, I realised that I was standing on the wrong platform. I ran to platfrom 18 from 8. my emotional sense was all gone. what I could think was only "oh Crap, I nearly missed a train..."

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Seiji.... so awesome to meet ya dude... I hope all goes well in your world in Liverpool.. Your such a funny.. In a great way.. You really know how to make people smile.. Hopefully I will see you in kiwi land sometime.
kakite ano (seeya later!) Bianca

Jonathan said...

Seiji buddy!

Glad you had a good time in our lovely capital city. I hope you said "hello" to the South for me...I miss it.

BTW, check out my blog, Bloody Awful Poetry.

Jonathan :-)

MissHarwood said...

yeh, cool meetin ya Seiji!

Cool pictures! shame you couldn't stay longer.

blessinsx