Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Engrish or English

First, I have to say that I finally got the ticket to Liverpoooooool. I am leaving on 8th August which is actually my brothers B.D. I hope my brother would like my present, me leaving Japan. hahaha... not that funny.

Its been nearly 8 months since I left NZ. My Engrish has been taking over my English as you can see. I really dont want it. I am a bit worried. At least, I can speak Japanese better now...

By the way, I finally saw Star Wars. It was simply awesome. Star Wars is infallibly awasome. Nothing else to say. you probably have seen it.

Well, its shame that I couldnt go to NZ before I go to England. I miss NZ. lazy life which made me fatty. I hope I go back there again before I die.

C.

P.S. Sorry about not updating much lately.

No comments: