Saturday, July 09, 2005

Imaginary Diary (in colour)

Well, Today I went to airport. I was trying to go to NZ.
But when I walked to departure, police came to me.
"Hey, Why are you using Pink?"
"Well, Because I love pink"
"but its hard to read!!"
"Ah okay. now hows it?"
"hm little bit better. but its still hard"
"Ah, you plonker. hows it?"
"C. you suck. still hard man."
"Hey, Im trying hard. Okay. now hows it?"
"I can hardly read it."
"hmmm. you are giving me hard time. this one?
"better, but not much."
"what else do you need then?"
"like this."
"Ahhhh. my eyes hurts..."
"Sorry about that."
"maybe this one?"
"that this is too bright"

"Ah okay, How is that?"
"Positive"

You are sooo dumb.


I think if you drag the whole sentence, its easy to read.


C for Crap



4 comments:

Sam said...

Applause.

Anonymous said...

Ah classic Seiji, back to his good old blogging humour.

-Paddy

MissHarwood said...

very clever:P

Jakes said...

hey man im in USA.

travelling rules. i miss you man - me and sam and you will meet together and sam can buy you lunch. im going to england on 22nd august.

wooooohooo!

have good flight buddy!