Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Quote of the day
Give me your money! Then I give you mine! (£39-£3=£36)
-Seiji

How to protect your precious pen

As I have mentioned about 5 years ago.
I lost quite a lot of pens.

So I decided to make a list of what to do to protect pens

  • buy pencil case
  • write name on it
  • attach your mobile phone, then you can call when you lose it
  • Norton Penternet security
  • pay £20 for the insurance per pen
  • a pen is stronger than a sword
  • use computer then you never buy pen to protect
  • Finger pen
  • Pen?
  • Size?
  • Blue
  • always keep eye on it
  • pen could be your only friend
  • talk to them instead
  • he can understand you
  • they will follow you if they like you.
  • Otherwise you lose them
anyway, I lost my pencil case

gh

C for Crap

No comments: