Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Quote of the day
Great, so I look like sumo wrestler then
-Seiji

World Council
Chair: Welcome back to world council. Its been nearly 1 year and 2 month and 6 days. I dont know if you can still call this "World Council" but lets start. Today we are going to talk about 'Technology'

John McClane the dominant male: 'Live free or Die hard' is coming on July. so watch it or die
Marty the subdominant male: I agree that
Jo the subdominant 7th female: so watch it 7th
John McClane the dominant male: Anyway, I think Gun is the technology we have to talk about
Romeo the second last samurai: yeah, I lost against that, do you remember?
Mary the subominant male: I agree that
Juliet the masculine lady: no, I dont think you were in the movie
Peter the Manspider: ...
Marty the subdominant male: I agree that
John McClane the dominant male: You know.. Internet could be the technology.
Mary the sub: I agree that
Jo the subdominant 7th female: 7th
Romeo the second last samurai: Oh juliet
John McClane the dominant male: and you know, it could be the problem. there is a internet terroist and you know, I have to fig.......
Jess the freelancer: Did u see the Rocky 7?
Rocky the Stallone : oh yeah, i loved it. Did you?
Jess the freelancer: well, I rather watch it on DVD when I dont have anything to do.
Marty the subdominant male: I agree that
Juliet the masculine lady: you shouldve retired a bit earlier you know like in 1900.
Steven Seagal the guitarist: do music. Blues loves you.
Jo the subdominant 7th female: 7th yeah
Chair: well then, lets vote
Marty the subdominant male: I agree that






murmur








Result

Curry 13
Blues 2
When a criminal plot is in place to take down the entire computer and technological structure that supports the economy of the United States (and the world), it's up to a decidedly "old school" hero, police detective John McClane (Willis), to take down the conspiracy, aided by a young hacker (Long). 1
Windows Vista? I want Mac Book 28
I rather start Kickboxing 1
Windows Vista 3
Titanic? 1
Windows Vista? I want iPhone 25
Windows Vista? I want improvement in Global Warming issues 25
Does he look like Seiji? 2

C for Crap

No comments: