Sunday, January 09, 2005

I slept for 4 hours this morning.


Hallo
Im really really le tired now.
just coz I was up until 8am and woke up at 12pm.
Why? I dont know. I felt like it you know.
I was reading books. and I couldnt sleep at all.
then I started watching movie...hm what was it... I think it was called "pulp fiction" or something.
anyway, it was nearly 4 when the movie finished.
So... I took a bath.
then I was listening to Enya and I was reading books again.
I wonder why I didnt fell asleep.
around 6am, cats around my house started fighting.
C(Crap)! I cant sleep. soo annoying.
so I gave them a big "Meow!!" from the window. It didnt make it better.
I suddenly felt embarrassed.
ANYWAY, I was up til 8am.
I had a "breakfast" and went to sleep
Nice life aye?

so... me and george went to Osaka castle today. He loved it.






No comments: