Tuesday, January 04, 2005

THE World Council is Back

Chairman:Welcome back to the world council. Today's topic is "THEM". well, we've got special guest today.

John McClane the dominantmale: Yeah, "Them" are hard out man.
Jack from Oxford UNI: Excuse me sur, what are "them"
Marty the subdominantmale: yeah I agree that.
Cole the "I see dead ppl": "THEM" are dead ppl of course.
John McClane the dominantmale: Hey I was in that movie as well. that was hard out.
Cole the "I see dead ppl": yeah, you were one of "them" werent you?
John McClane the dominantmale: No! NOWAY!! I cant be dead!! Look what Ive done in the movie "Die Hard1.2.3"! I survived!!
Cole the "I see dead ppl": you died very first part of that. its impossible to survive from these hard situation anyway. and also your Movie name is "Die Hard" DIE HARD!! you are meant to be got killed.
John McClane the DOMINANTMALE: no, shut up.
Cole the "I see dead ppl": Im sorry.
Marty the subdominantmale: Im sorry too.
The Guest the special: Im sorry too.
the Dog the cat: Woof
the ninja the samurai: Im solly.

1 comment:

Jakes said...

you rule. hope you are having good times lots long time.
can i have a cool japanese dress?