Sunday, January 23, 2005

Im SOOOOO angry

Ive got a letter from NZ today.
Not from my friends, not from the school. it was from police.
It was about EXCEEDING SPEED!!
well, well. when my parents came to NZ it happened. we first got told off by exceeding speed and I had to pay for $180.
This time it was recorded on the speed camera.
C!C!C!
again!
and this letter is to me!not to my dad!
I shud be on the NZ black list soon.
so I feel like writing a letter to them


























I shud be on the Black list now.
C for Crap

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hhahahahaha, they're still on your case! Missin ya man! Gimme an email sometime or something, can't wait to see you in Pomland - everyone's been hearing about you!

Anyway, keep drawing those pictures, you could make a lot of money.

Sam said...

Time for an update...