Friday, January 14, 2005

Imaginary Diary

Well, I have to talk about Today. I went to superspa which is in my granmas house.
That was soooooooooo cooool.
anyway, I went to Granmas today. well, I havent seen her for 25 years. and Now Im 18.
I talked her in English, I thought she might find funny. but she didnt. She said"SEIJI, you speak like a guy in the movie called Die Hard" in Chinese. so I said "Well, I love that movie thats all" in French. then she said "yeah, so do I" in Spanish. I wasnt sure about Spanish coz I am now learning it. So I asked her "what did u say?" with mouth closed so it sounded like "frr fuf fu fey?" So my granma said "I like that movie too" with gurgling. then something happaned. my granmas throat got really clean!!!!

Today I saw a miracle.

Ha... this is so C.
I shudnt have written this.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I think you should have. good work superseiji

Rin said...

whoa seji your blog rules.seriously keep it up.everytime i come here it makes me chuckle and smile.it is great:D

anyways, i think you should come back and visit us mucho pronto cos i miss you heaps.

fish and chips are tasty.

Anonymous said...

it really really sucks!