Friday, October 12, 2007

Quote of the day
Am I the only one around here paid more than £5 to download Radioheads' new album?
>Seiji

Good, Im blogging again.

Realizing and understanding the deep inside
Since I started working in the real world, I finally started understanding how the world works now. In fact, it was very disappointing to find out that there are a lot of issues in the countries more than I knew. And I am probably one of late ones to realize this. What happening to this world is getting bigger and bigger silently. and there is less realization of crisis.
And there are people who think the life I have is heaven even if I call it hell.
We all have different perceptions, and to some people, these differences look unfair.
And I dont think it will be fair ever. But mistake is that we tend to judge the others' life. and forcing the other to learn our sense of value. Sympathizing could be looking down upon them at the same time.
After all, the life might be just about self-satisfaction still. and we could be too busy thinking about ourselves.
But I realize there are more power to accomplish our missions when we do it for someone else. and I think thats what few people whoever we call as artists, philosophers and leaders have been trying to tell us since the beginning of all.

If I were to die tomorrow, I want to wish everyones' happiness as much as I can.
Then I won't regret my life...

Now time to say C for Crap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's such a lovely sentiment, man...that's why I love you. :-)