Thursday, October 11, 2007

Quote of the day
He is really cool, he's got iPhone.
>Seiji

A lot happened since the last post.
but I feel that Im getting back something I lost ages ago.
Its great.

New York!!
Well, I am now in New York now (I said now twice.)
Its a great city and somehow, I feel very comfortable to be in this town.
Something relaxes me alot. probably coz its quite similar to Tokyo...? I dont know.

so here is a list of what I found out here so far (as usual)

  • transportation is great (subway 24/7)
  • Food is great
  • no much sign of Harry Potter
  • a lot of ads of TV programs which I never gonna watch
  • steams coming up from the manhole... (I was a bit worried, reminds me Batman Begins if you know what I mean)
  • 80% less rain than Liverpool.
  • no much pubs...
  • nice museums art galleries
  • fake experience of visiting Statue of Liberty and Times Square
  • Starbucks on each block.
  • Cheesecake is great
  • and Mexican is Great
  • Little Italy reminds me so much of Godfather
  • Difficulty to find a right shop to buy things
  • Bank of America looks good
  • Sadness that I dont have much
  • Great Apple Store always packed
  • found very hard to call crisps chips.
  • I still dont understand tip culture. Ive run away three times without paying tip. Well, service was Crap anyway
Overall, its a great city except checking your wallet.

C for Crap

No comments: