Saturday, November 12, 2005

Quote of the day
Cooking when Im sick isnt that fun at all
-Seiji
Kellogg's nightmare StarWars again

I bought this 5 days ago


Well, I was expecting a 20-30cm lightsabre inside but I couldnt find it.
time went past

I was really hungry and can't be bothered to cook so I decied to eat cornflakes.
I was feeling a bit unwell and wasnt concentrating on that.
I put them into the bowl, then poured milk on it.
I was about to eat...

What the...?





A Crappy Small Lightsabre!!!!

I got too excited, so I took pics of it. how strange I am




Then I started writing this instead of eating cornflakes.

Well, Theyve got really soft now....





C for Cornflakes Crap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CRN Software Digest
Sun Debuts Java Studio Enterprise 8 In Shadow of Eclipse Even as Sun offers more enticing channel ... IBM's Midrange NAS Play IBM's announcement last week of a new family of midrange NAS appliances it OEMs from Network Appliance brought excitement to IBM's solution providers, but NetApp partners are taking a wait-and-see attitude.
i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool
roullete
site. now just
Click Here