Thursday, November 17, 2005

Quote of the day
I had a dream (the past tense)
-Seiji

The Murderer in Liverpool

5:32pm 17th November 2005 Liverpool (typing sound)





Bang!!





Mr. Ketchup: (gasp)....no, please dont kill me. Please!!


....Next day

someone screaming



someone: Oh no! Mr. Ketchup is dead.

Police arrives

doing an inspection of the scene



Police: hmm I cant find anything.



Mrs. Waterbottle: Last night I saw someone running away! He looked quite white!!



Pepper brothers who know Mr. Ketchup well: Mr Ketchup was having a money trouble with Mr. Mayonnaise.



Police: Do you have anything to say?
Mr. Mayonnaise: No, sir. I did it. I.. bla bla bla bla bla




There was a story behind when I smashed a ketchup.
Oh well, what a wasting time!

I must be tired

C for Crap

1 comment:

MissHarwood said...

hahaha!!
awesome!
Such a awesome daily read Seiji!
I can never expect whats coming!