Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Quote of the day
I was reading house as 'Horse' when I was studying Law.
now I know why it didnt make any sense.
-Seiji

Im sooo busy!!

Darwin's Tortoise

Harriet the giant tortoise has turned 175.

175 years ago I wasnt born yet. I was -156 year old.

Lets interview her (the giant tortoise) about what shes been seeing!

Seiji: Hi, nice to meet you. I would like to ask you some quetions please.
well, first how old are you now?




...................





Seiji: Okay, could you please tell me how you think the world has changed.




.................





Seiji: Okay, Are you proud of yourself being a "friend" of Darwin?




...........




Seiji: ..... As you are 175, is there anything you would like to do




..............




Seiji: ...... Finally, How much longer do you wish to be alive?




!?

jdoaq4uiatujsrohao!!! (unspeakable hawl)

Alas, Mother Nature

Return to nature and commune with it

C for Crap

No comments: