Friday, November 18, 2005

Quote of the day
English Lesson 4
How long have you been waiting for me?
Not you
-Seiji



Edward Scissorhands
Matthew Bourn will be performing Edward ScissorSistershands at Sadler's Wall in London.

My favourite movie Edward ScissorSistershands will be performed by the guy who did SwanLake on Stage!! Woa, thats sooo coool! I liked SwanLake too.

Well, I am expecting to see a Scissorhanded guy dancing....

...?

Wait a sec.
Isnt it too dangerous dancing with scissors?
it would be nightmare if someone got hurt on stage
I have to do some thing

I made New Edward ScissorSistershands

Edward Cutterhands



Still dangerous but you can put the edge in when he dances.

Edward Handshands



he can work 5 times faster than us

Edward Cornhands



He doesnt have to worry about feeding hisself (at least for 5-10 days)


Edward Noodlehair



he can eat his own hair



...



I wanna see that show!!

C for Crap

No comments: