Monday, November 07, 2005

Quote of the day
If I had a brain I would be dangerous
-Seiji

I didnt go to hospital but i did some excise. Let's see if I can sleep tonight.

Imaginary diary

Monday, 7th, Nov, 2005

I woke up at 7am with birds crying. I was feeling great because I slept nearly for 53GB. I had a huge breakfast before i went to school. yes, I go to school. so I took a plane to there. I hate doing it everyday. Anyway, I had 3 lectures, 2 pratical works, and 3 bananas. It was quite funny that a teacher didnt talk in the class at all. we learnt soo much from him. After school, I went down to the city to get hair cut. I asked them for 'Free jazz hair cut 1994 edition'. It was £19.94. soo cheap. I went to the park to play rugby again. Everyone looked at me and said 'Wow, you looks like free jazz in 1994.' Because of that, I got really fat. I think I have to diet again. Exciting. After that, I went home. It was already 4pm. I nearly missed "Rock on in the toilet", a soap. Its good rubbish. I never missed it since I was 2. Then I ate Fried rice with mashed rice and boiled rice for lunner(lunch+dinner). It tasted like eggs. Then I watched news and found out that a guy swimming to Japanland from England is my dad. Then I started watching a film called "half-spider half-bat man" It was really good. kinda girly film tho. I liked it specialy when he said "I am 25% bat, 12% spider, 21% hendrix, 50% water and 8% egg!!" then now I am going to sleep. What a wonderful day. What a wonderful world.

C for Crap

No comments: