Monday, November 21, 2005

Quote of the day
Could you please tell Jack to tell Jack A to tell Jack B to tell Jack C to tell Jack Dee to tell Jack E to tell Jack to tell Jack F to tell Jack G to tell Jack H to tell Jack I to tell Jack J to tell John McClane that We cant wait to see Die hard 4.0?

Jack J: Stop making a stupid movie.

-Seiji


After I left New Zealand
(Thnx, Avril, and Alex)

One of my kiwi (NZ) friends sent me an email with a picture.

A picture of one page of NZ Music Magazine whatever it was

Seiji: Whats this all about? CD cover design contest?
I dont get why she sent it to me.


.....?

........?

............!?







The Picture of Me and Sam in NZ!

We look sooo stupid


Oh well, if its gonna be on the someones CD
I denetately will buy at least ten one CD.

C for Crap

1 comment:

Sam said...

Woah, I'm famous! Cheers Alex!

Dam im hot.