Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Quote of the day
Final anwer?
No.
-Seiji

"Who wants to be a millionaire"

I made new TV series

Part one

Who wanted to be a millionaire?


-Failers answering painful quetions

e.g. How much do you have in your bank?
A:£1,000,000
B:£30,000,000
C:£13
D:£4,000,000

.......C for Crap

Final answer?

.... Yes...(crying)


Part two

Who wants to make me a millionaire?

Presenter: I am looking for a sponcer

Part three

Who wants to be a millionaire or broke?

If you fail answering a quetion, they will take £1,000 from your bank for each quetion.

Part four

Seiji wants to be a mirrionaire

So?

Part five

Seiji wants to sleep rather than writing this C post

its 4:50am now

C for Crap

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You have the best blog in the world seiji. THE WHOLE WORLD.

I am clapping my hands for you.